Geographic Information System
Below is a list of GIS maps that may be viewed and downloaded using Adobe Reader (PDF files).
To view and/or save a map, click on the map description. Once the map is opened, use the “Save a Copy” button at the top of the screen to save it to your computer. If you would like to download a map, right click on the map you would like to save and select “Save Target As”.
Zoning, Housing, and Community Development Maps
- Zoning Map (35" x 35")
- Downtown Andover Zoning Map (22" x 17")
- Executive Order 418 Housing Inventory (36" x 44")
Open Space, Recreation and Natural Resources Maps
Tax Maps are available via the Interactive Mapping (MIMAP) site.
School District Maps
- Elementary School Districts Map (11" x 17")
- Elementary School Districts Map (36" x 36")
- Middle School Districts Map (11" x 17") Middle School Districts Map (36" x 36")
Return to GIS Homepage