The primary purpose and intent of a Planning Board public hearing is to gather information that will be used to make a decision on the matter before us. We allow a limited time for each public hearing and we often have a very full agenda, so we ask that you be prepared, be brief and non-repetitive.
View archived video records of Planning Board meetings.
View Planning Board regulations and application documents.
Index of recent Planning Board decisions
Virtual meeting instructions with link to join the meeting
|Meeting Date||Deadline Date|
|November 28, 2023 - Cancelled||November 1, 2023|
|December 12, 2023||November 1, 2023|
|December 26, 2023 - Cancelled||December 6, 2023|
|January 9, 2024||December 13, 2023|
|January 23, 2024||December 27, 2023|
|February 13, 2024||January 17, 2024|
|February 27, 2024||January 31, 2025|
|March 12, 2024||February 14, 2024|
|March 19, 2024 - Rescheduled||February 21, 2024|
|April 9, 2024||March 13, 2024|
|April 23, 2024||March 27, 2024|
|May 14, 2024||April 17, 2024|
|May 28, 2024||May 1, 2024|
|June 11, 2024||May 15, 2024|
|June 25, 2023||May 29, 2024|
- What is the Planning Board?
- Why did I receive a notice in the mail from the Planning Board?
- How can I find out more about a proposed project that is before the Planning Board?
- How often does the Planning Board meet, and what should I expect at the public hearing?
- How do I get in touch with the Planning Board to make my concerns known if I cannot attend the Planning Board meeting?