The primary purpose and intent of a Planning Board public hearing is to gather information that will be used to make a decision on the matter before us. We allow a limited time for each public hearing and we often have a very full agenda, so we ask that you be prepared, be brief and non-repetitive.
View archived video records of Planning Board meetings.
View Planning Board regulations and application documents.
Index of recent Planning Board decisions
Virtual meeting instructions with link to join the meeting
- What is the Planning Board?
- Why did I receive a notice in the mail from the Planning Board?
- How can I find out more about a proposed project that is before the Planning Board?
- How often does the Planning Board meet, and what should I expect at the public hearing?
- How do I get in touch with the Planning Board to make my concerns known if I cannot attend the Planning Board meeting?