Andover Housing Authority
- 3rd Thursday of every month
- Stowe Court Community Room
100 Morton Street
Andover, MA 01810
- January, May and October meetings are held at:
Frye Circle Community Room
256 N Main Street
Andover, MA 01810
A five-member Board of Commissioners oversees the Housing Authority, and contracts for an Executive Director. Four of the Board Members are elected by Town Voters, and one is appointed by the Governor. They each serve for a term of five years.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
About the Authority
The Andover Housing Authority offers affordable housing to families, seniors and disabled people. The family property is located on Memorial Circle, with 56 two, three and four-bedroom units in brick townhouses. There are 218 one-bedroom units for Seniors and Disabled people located on Chestnut Court, Grandview Terrace, Frye Circle and Stowe Court. Rents are based on 30% of adjusted gross income for elderly and disabled people, and 32% for families including utilities.
Outstanding Agency AwardsThe Andover Housing Authority received Outstanding Agency Awards from The Massachusetts Chapter of The National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO) for the following programs:
- 2004 NAHRO Outstanding Agency Award - "For Unique Neighborhood Partnerships Leading To The Success Of The New Horizons For Youth After School Program"
- 2005 NAHRO Outstand Agency Award - "For Providing Homeownership Opportunities To Its Public Housing Residents through A Rent Escrow Program"
For more information and for the Andover Housing Authority Application, please visit www.andoverhousing.org