The Board of Selectmen is the Licensing Authority for the Town of Andover. All applications and inquiries are handled by the Town Clerk, as Licensing Agent, and the Town Clerk’s Office.

Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office for licensing assistance.
  1. Alcoholic Beverages Licenses

    Alcohol served at events held outside of a private residence are presumed to result in a sale of alcohol, regardless of whether or not alcohol is exchanged for money.

  2. Business Certificate

    Whenever you are conducting business under a name other than your own or the corporation's, you must obtain a "doing business as" certificate from the Town Clerk in the Town where the business is located.

  3. Dog License

    Andover residents must annually obtain a license for their dogs by January 31st. Dog licenses may be obtained from the Town Clerk’s Office either in person or by mail.

  4. Other Licensing