- Finance & Budget
- Central Purchasing
Procurement Web Desk
Enter the Procurement Web Desk to view the latest bid opportunities with the Town of Andover
The Central Purchasing/Central Services Division is responsible for all Town and School purchasing including oversight of the bidding process to ensure compliance with Massachusetts General Laws and contract compliance regarding Andover's Affirmative Action Plan. This Division also performs the following functions:
- Coordination of insurance and risk management for all Town and School departments with the exception of health and personal insurance
- Management of property and casualty claims
- Management and administration of pothole claims
- How can I become notified of when a IFB or RFP is posted?
- When can I pick up a bid/solicitation?
- How can I view current open bids?
- I have been involved in an accident that occurred on Town land or on/in Town property? How do I report this and file a claim to seek reimbursement for my loss?
- How do I obtain a Vendor List for a particular bid?
Additional Links of Interest
Here you will find the website links for several agencies that have direct oversight, or work in conjunction with municipal procurement officials, for procurment related matters in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
This is a link to Central Purchasing's Executed Contracts