The Revenue & Expenditure Task Force has been established to review the Town’s long range financial plan and the Town Manager’s recommendations for addressing the structural deficit. The Revenue & Expenditure Task Force has been charged with achieving the following goals:
- Review the Town Manager’s recommendations for reducing the structural deficit throughout the life of the long range financial plan.
- Learn about the Town’s revenues, expenditures and related tax impacts.
- Review the Town Manager’s five year revenue and expenditure forecasts identifying a structural budget gap (deficit).
- Generate and vet revenue and expenditure ideas that could mitigate the structural deficit.
- Recommend to the Town Manager a package of options that will contribute to the reduction of the structural deficit as appropriate.
Revenue and Expenditure Task Force Report - January 2020
View Revenue and Expenditure Task Force Agendas and Minutes