- Public Works
- Recycling & Solid Waste
- Special Collections
The Town of Andover holds two separate collections for Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) and CRT & Electronics annually.
Both collections will require pre-registration which will open four weeks in advance of each date.
Save the Date
Andover's CRT & Electronics Collection has passed. Please review our CRT flyer for the list of private disposal suggestions, listed on pages 2 & 3. The next collection is scheduled for Saturday, June 10th, 2023.
Andover's HHW Collection has passed. Please view page 2 on our HHW flyer for a list of additional in-network collections open to Andover residents. Please review the notes for these collections and contact the host town directly for any questions. View pages 3 and 4 for a list of acceptable items. The next collection is scheduled for Saturday, May 20th, 2023.
Pre-Registration - Will Open 4 Weeks Before Each Event
Both the HHW and CRT/Electronics collections will require pre-registration, which will open up 4 weeks before each event, and close the Wednesday before each collection or when all timeslots are full. The link to the registration for each event will be posted on this page.
About These Collection Events
- The location for both collections will be at the Municipal Services Facility located at 5 Campanelli Drive, Andover MA 01810.
- Waiting lines WILL NOT be allowed to form earlier than 9:00 am
- Each resident must stay in their car; staff will unload the vehicle
- Residents with unacceptable items must leave the line and will be let back in once items have been sorted by the resident. Please review the lists for acceptable items before filling your vehicle
- Cash or check only - please make checks out to the Town of Andover and do not fill in amounts until totaled by staff at the event
For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-623-8701.