Andover Special Collections
The Town of Andover holds two separate collections for Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) and CRT & Electronics annually. Both collections require pre-registration which opens six weeks in advance of each date.
Andover's 2024 collections will be held on consecutive Saturdays; the CRT & Electronics collection will be on Saturday, June 8th, and the Household Hazardous Waste Collection will be on Saturday, June 15th. Both collections will require pre-registration. Please be sure you are signing up for the correct event, and if you are planning on going to both collections, you will need to sign up for each individually. Due to the overlap, we will open both registrations earlier than normal, six weeks before each event.
Crt & electronics collection events
Andover's next CRT & Electronics Collection is scheduled for Saturday, June 8th, 2024. This collection is for Andover residents only. Proof of residency will be required on the day of the event.
You can view pages 2 & 3 of our CRT & Electronics Flyer for private disposal suggestions.
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection Events
Andover's 2023 Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection has passed. Andover's next HHW collection will be held on Saturday, June 15th, 2024.
Please view page 2 of our HHW flyer for a list of additional in-network collections open to Andover residents through the end of 2023, and a list of acceptable items. Andover residents may attend any of the HHW collections listed on page 2, but please check the notes from the host community for special instructions on timing and payment as they vary by community.
Pre-Registration - Will Open 6 Weeks Before Each Event
Both the HHW and CRT/Electronics collections will require pre-registration, which will open up 6 weeks before each event, and close the Wednesday before each collection or when all timeslots are full. The link to the registration for each event will be posted on this page.
About These Collection Events
- The location for both collections will be at the Municipal Services Facility located at 5 Campanelli Drive, Andover MA 01810.
- Waiting lines WILL NOT be allowed to form earlier than 9:00 am
- Each resident must stay in their car; staff will unload the vehicle
- Residents with unacceptable items must leave the line and will be let back in once items have been sorted by the resident. Please review the lists for acceptable items before filling your vehicle
- Cash or check only - please make checks out to the Town of Andover and do not fill in amounts until totaled by staff at the event
For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-623-8701 and leave a message.