The Town of Andover is experiencing intermittent phone issues for phones within Town Offices and other municipal buildings. The Town is actively working to resolve these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you experience disruption when calling Town Offices, below are some alternative numbers or communication resources for you to utilize:
- The Town’s 3-1-1 system continues to be operational. Dial 3-1-1 from your landline or on a cell phone within Andover to speak to a town employee who can assist you.
- Visit www.andoverma.gov/311 to enter a service request online
- The phone disruptions do not appear to be impacting direct dial phone numbers or employee extensions. You may be able to reach employees at their direct extension.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the Town by email
- Visit www.andoverma.gov/connect to reach the Town through Social Media channels
Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue.