Annual Town Meeting has been re-scheduled to, July 22, 2020, beginning at 5:00 PM at Andover High School.
Annual Town Meeting
Annual Town Meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 22, 2020, beginning at 5:00 PM at Andover High School.
The Finance Committee Report will be mailed to residents on June 11, 2020. The Finance Committee report will be available online at www.andoverma.go/FinCom, beginning on June 2, 2020. The Annual Town Meeting Warrant can be viewed at www.andoverma.gov/TownMeeting.
The last day to register vote for the Annual Town Meeting is June 2, 2020.
COVID-19 Public Health Precautions
In response to the challenges posed by COVID-19, the Town is taking a number of steps to protect the safety of our town meeting officers and residents. These steps include the following:
- Anyone who is sick or concerned that that they may have contracted the virus should not attend Town Meeting. Town Meeting will be broadcast and streamed live on AndoverTV.org and via cable.
- Follow the signage and directions posted throughout the Andover High School Campus in order to navigate the Town Meeting check-in process.
- Everyone attending Town Meeting will be required to wear a mask. Masks will be made available to attendees who do not have their own.
- Seating will be configured in ways to ensure social distancing guidelines are met. You should only sit next to someone from your own household.
- To further ensure social distancing, additional rooms will be utilized for Town Meeting if necessary. This may include the Cafeteria and Gymnasium, in addition to the Collins Center. Properly-distanced seating will be made available as the meeting attendance is evaluated. All rooms will have audio and visual capabilities for proper participation in the Town Meeting.
If necessary, the Annual Town Meeting will be continued on June 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM. Additional dates for Town Meeting continuation are June 29, 2020 and June 30, 2020.