Town of Andover to Distribute 2,500 Free COVID-19 At-Home Test Kits
On Saturday, January 15th from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM at 5 Campanelli Drive (Municipal Services Facility), town staff will distribute 2,500 COVID-19 at-home test kits.
- The free test kits will be distributed at 5 Campanelli Drive, in a drive through process – residents will remain in their car
- Each household/car will be provided with one test kit until supplies last
- Each test kit contains two at-home rapid COVID-19 tests
- Residents can show a driver’s license, tax bill, utility bill, car registration, or other document that confirms residency
- No advance registration is required
- Please do not queue/arrive prior to 9:30 AM