The Town continues its work on the Shawsheen River Master Plan this fall with two exciting community events.
On Thursday, September 22nd a Stakeholder Workshop will be held in Memorial Hall of Memorial Hall Library, 2 North Main Street, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Workshop attendees will:
- Share ideas in large and small group discussions
- Discuss benefits and attributes of the Shawsheen River, as well as its challenges and specific problem areas
- Identify potential priority projects for inclusion in the Master Plan
On Saturday, November 5th a Community Design and Planning Charrette will be held in Memorial Hall of Memorial Hall Library, 2 North Main Street, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Charrette attendees will participate in:
- Hands-on, on-site planning and design
- Brainstorming, group discussions, and sketching of key design elements related to priority projects on the Shawsheen River
For more information visit https://andoverma.gov/1023/Shawsheen-River-Master-Plan.