The Town of Andover Health Division is pleased to offer a Community Covid-19 Clinic on Thursday, September 22nd. This clinic is by appointment only.
|Date||September 22, 2022|
|Time||4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Location||The Robb Center, 30 Whittier Court|
|Provider||Vaccinate Rx, a private pharmacy|
All appointments must be made online. Please call the Robb Center at 978-623-8320 if you need assistance to schedule an appointment. Representatives will be available to help from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please use the link below to schedule an appointment: select Pfizer or Moderna (the appropriate primary or booster dose will be given)
We will be offering the age/series appropriate Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines and Bivalent Boosters
- Pfizer vaccines available for ages 3+
- Moderna vaccines available for ages 18+
The following will be available based on the most recent FDA/CDC emergency use authorizations:
- Primary vaccine series for anyone ages 3+
- 1st boosters at least 5 months after finishing primary vaccine series for ages 5+
- Booster of Pfizer Bivalent COVID vaccine for anyone ages 12+ who has completed a primary vaccine series of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months after last dose or last booster dose
- Booster of Moderna Bivalent COVID vaccine for anyone 18+ who has completed a primary series of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months after last dose or last booster dose
If you have health insurance, please bring your insurance cards (medical and prescription). If you are covered by Medicare please bring your red, white, and blue Medicare card in addition to any other insurance cards.
If you are receiving a second dose or booster, please bring your COVID-19 vaccination cards to the clinic.