Andover Health Division will be hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic on October 6, 2022 from 4pm to 7pm at the Robb Center, 30 Whittier Ct.
Remedium Pharmacy will be providing the vaccine.
Only Pfizer vaccine is available
All appointments will be made online. Please see below for the vaccines being offered and how to make an appointment.
Please call the Robb Center at 978-623-8320 if you need assistance to schedule an appointment. Representatives will be available to help from 10 am to 2pm Monday through Friday.
The following will be available based on the most recent FDA/CDC emergency use authorizations:
- Primary vaccine series for anyone ages 3+
- 1st boosters at least 5 months after finishing primary vaccine series for ages 5+
- Booster of Pfizer Bivalent COVID vaccine for anyone ages 12+ who has completed a primary vaccine series of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months after last dose or last booster dose
Please use this link to register:
Enter the access code: seniorcenter make your appointment
Please bring your insurance cards (medical and prescription) and COVID-19 vaccination cards to the clinic
- COVID vaccines are free for all regardless of insurance coverage
- For those covered by Medicare please bring your red, white, and blue Medicare card in addition to any other insurance cards