Andover Health Division will be hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic on December 8, 2022 from 4pm to 7pm at the Robb Center, 30 Whittier Ct.
Vaccinate Rx will be providing the vaccine.
We will be offering the age/series appropriate Bivalent Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines, both initial doses and Boosters
- Pfizer vaccines available for ages 3+
- Moderna vaccines available for ages 18+
The following will be available based on the most recent FDA/CDC emergency use authorizations:
- Primary vaccine series for anyone ages 3+
- Booster of Pfizer Bivalent COVID vaccine for anyone ages 5+ who has completed a primary vaccine series of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months after last dose or last booster dose
- Booster of Moderna Bivalent COVID vaccine for anyone 12+ who has completed a primary series of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months after last dose or last booster dose
Please bring your insurance cards (medical and prescription) and COVID-19 vaccination cards to the clinic
- COVID vaccines are free for all regardless of insurance coverage
- For those covered by Medicare please bring your red, white, and blue Medicare card in addition to any other insurance cards
Please click here to schedule: select Pfizer or Moderna (the appropriate primary or booster dose will be given)https://www.appointmentquest.com/scheduler/2250024227?schedule=andover