Help Save The Environment, Use A Rain Barrel!
Rain barrels are the first step in addressing stormwater runoff, helping communities to manage their water supplies and helping residents save on water bills.
Reasons Why You Should Buy a Rain Barrel
- Decreases your water bill by up to 40%
- It is an alternate source of water during droughts
- Rainwater is a healthy, chlorine and chemical-free
- Water source for plants and gardens
- Improves residential storm management
- Rain barrels slow pollution from runoff
- Lower municipal water demands & save energy at treatment plants
View the rain barrel program flyer or the rain barrel press release for more information on the benefits of using rain barrels.
How to Purchase Your Rain Barrel:
Rain Barrels are available for purchase by Andover residents at the discounted price of $69.00 by using the coupon AND23. This offer is limited to 80 barrels (first come first served) and restricted to Andover residents only.
How to Order: Please visit greatamericanrainbarrel.com/community/, and under "Community Programs", select Massachusetts, then Andover.
Deadline: April 16th, Midnight
Pick-Up: Thursday, April 27th, 3:30-5:30 Andover Municipal Services Facility 5 Campanelli Drive, Andover, MA 01810 Directions - Google